It’s true. I got around to making a test batch of vegan baked maple bacon donuts, after many, many threats.
This little gal is exhausted post company olympics yesterday. We bring the meaning of ‘play hard’ to a whole new level, one that means I could barely dress myself this morning. Thus, I would sit and write a lovely full, post for you all, but I am too lazy/tired/hungry. For now, I’ll just share a few other things I am currently working on:
– perfecting the orange cream dream cupcakes (I just have to re-test my recipe, really)
– dreaming up a cake for the 40th birthday of a bacon lover (she dressed as a slice of bacon for Halloween last year… this is interesting as a vegan, but it’ll work!)
– revisiting the churro cupcakes I wanted to make for the SHF challenge I missed 😦
– putting final tweaks on some orange chocolate truffle cupcakes
– making incredible oven edibles thanks to my new mandonlin
– producing successful tweaks on Smlove Pie from Veganomicon, such as triple chocolate truffle
Going to take a nap. More soon, ’cause I am going grocery shopping soon and thus will have refilled stores for baking my heart out… after I’m done being sore.